Country Visa Information ?
Need your advise following nationality need to apply visa to enter Vietnam:
1. United Kingdom
5. United States
Sulhaizan Mamat (Su)
Dear Sulhaizan Mamat,
Thank you for contacting us.
We would like to answer your question as below.
1. Nationals of the United States, Australia and South Africa need to apply for a visa to Vietnam.
2. Nationals of the United Kingdom, France, Italy and Germany are allowed to enter Vietnam without visa within 15 days single entry regardless of passport types and purpose of visit. Important note: They still need a visa to enter Vietnam for periods of 15 days and longer and if they wish to re-enter Vietnam within 30 days of their departure.
3. There are two common ways to apply for a visa to Vietnam
- Apply for a visa at Embassies/Consulates of Vietnam aboard (effective for all citizens and all borders in Vietnam including airports, land or sea): You go to the embassy/consulate aboard to apply the visa in person. Kindly contact them for details.
- Apply for a visa on arrival (applicable for air travellers only): If you do not wish to go to the embassy to apply visa in person, you can consider visa on arrival. It takes 1- 2 working days to proceed your visa application only. To learn more about visa on arrival, please visit here.
Should you have any further question, feel free to contact us.