Sunday - 21th, Jul 2024 17:56:08 PM (Vietnam Time)
-Vietnam Visa Embassy

What kind of visa do I apply for?

What kind of visa do I apply for?

I am a university student traveling to Vietnam to complete a 6 week clinical physiotherapy placement at VINMEC hospital and then I will be travelling in Vietnam for 3 weeks. Do I need a student visa? Do I check business, vacation or other when applying?

In General Questions , Asked by Sarah,

Dear Sarah,

Thank you for your information.

As the information you provided, you can apply three month visa to cover your visit purpose. Normally three month visa is granted for business purpose, it surely suits with your purpose as you do not go to Vietnam to study.

We hope it helps and should you need further support, feel free to contact us.

Best regards,
In General Questions, Answered by admin