Vietnam Visa Exemption
NOTE: Under updated Vietnam Immigration Law which is effective from 01 Jan 2015, to use the visa exemption right, the time distance between two continuous entries must be at least 30 days so as to enjoy visa free for both two entries. If the time distance is less than 30 days, they must apply for a visa for the second entry.
1. Citizens of the United Kingdom, France, German, Spain, Italy and Belarus are allowed to stay in Vietnam within 15 days without visa. It is effective from 01 Jul 2015.
2. Citizens of Japan, South Korea, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Russia and Finland are allowed to stay within 15 days without visa.
3. Citizens of Brunei and Myanmar are allowed to stay in Vietnam within 14 days without visa.
4. Citizens of Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Cambodia and Laos are allowed to stay in Vietnam within 30 days without visa.
5. Citizens of the Philippines are allowed to stay in Vietnam within 21 days without visa.
6. APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Holders from Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) member economies are allowed to stay within 60 days without visa.
7. Those who travel to Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam and stay there within 30 days are exempted from entry visa. In case of travelling to other provinces or staying there more than 30 days, they will be issued visas right on the spot.