Sunday - 23th, Jun 2024 21:36:57 PM (Vietnam Time)
-Vietnam Visa Embassy

What type of Vietnam visa do i need?

What type of Vietnam visa do i need?

Hi Kelly,
I want two visas to be in Vietnam. Im Mexican and this is my trip:
Arrive in cruise Princess Sapphire to Nha Trang in febrary 28 2016 and will be from 7AM to 4PM, then in the same cruise arrive to Ho Chi Minh in febrary 29 2016 at 7AM, then the same day (29) i fly to Siem riep (Cambodia) in fly K60823 at 750PM of Cambodia Angkor Air.
What type of visa do i need?


In General Questions , Asked by Guillermo,

Dear Guillermo Rodriguez,

Thank you for your email.

We would like to inform you that if you travel to Vietnam by cruise, you will have to go to the nearest Vietnam Embassy to apply for your visa before coming to Vietnam. Please visit here for more information of Vietnam Embassies/ Consulates abroad. Since you enter Vietnam only once and stay for 2 days, we suggest that you should apply for a 1 month-single entry visa.

If you change your plan and decide to fly to Vietnam, you can apply for a visa on arrival with us here and get your visa stamped upon arrival in any of Vietnam's international airports.

Should you need further support, kindly let us know.

Best regards,
In General Questions, Answered by admin